What went down!

I'm a few days late for posting this but what the heck not. So basically what really went down is that I went for the Alexander Wang x HM on the 6th Nov. which was the official date for the launch. I started queuing up the day before as soon as my friend told me people has started queuing that morning. Got there around 10pm and the line was already long. After i had took my place in the line, there was a few people behind me and as the time went by more people came to lined up.
Not much to tell but just waiting waiting waiting and waiting. A lot of waiting and starving.Thankfully, h&m team was so kind they got us all some snacks and they put it in a cute paper bag that had h&m stamp on it, real cute >.< 
Some of us slept through the night some of us didn't. I tried so hard to sleep but I just couldn't it was not comfortable at all. I just had my iphone to entertain meself all the way. By the time it was 7am, everyone had already gotten up. We were all be given a wristband and schedule to know which slot we were in. Every batch had 30 people, thank god i was the 2nd batch to go in. Exactly at 8, one of the manager made an announcement and talk us through the rules and regulations. 
When the 1st batch went in, lemme tell ya it was EPIC. They did a countdown and then rushed in like maaaaddd. I can hear all the chaos that was going on. I was just in line praying that they ain't gon' take so much and especially the ones that I wanted. Every batch had 15 mins to get everything done including fitting. When it was my batch turns, we all had to gather up right in front of the display where they out all the stuff at. We were all just so bummed out and pissed that only a few items were left. Of course, the good stuff were all gone. The 1st batch literally wiped it all off. So mad right now.The moment they said GO, I ran like a mad woman haha (not just me the tho everyone haha) grabbing everything that caught my eyes and just keep on hunting. It was a complete chaos. Thank god I found the top that was actually on my list. Sadly, the bag pack I wanted - gone, in fact all bags were gone (see what i mean when i said the 1st batch wiped it off) Once I got all the stuff I wanted to try on, went straight to the changing room and ended up going with the top. Paid and out of h&m. 
All photos were taken by me
Overall, the experience was definitely one that I will remember I mean who can say that they had sleepover in a mall huh? I did (raise that hand) haha. Although I didn't get the bag, I did bring home a new beautiful top AND my sister all the way in the uk got to grab a bag for me (YAYYZER), it ain't the want that I want but still right haha HAPPY ME :D So yeah, that's it from me today (:

Did you guys went crazy and queued up too? If you did, I would love to know what went down (;

Hope you like this!


Post a Comment

Popular Posts