Put your gun hands up !

This spread just screams "girl power" on every picture. Makes me want to wander around New York right now with my hands up in a gun position wearing all those clothes and wouldn't care less what anybody thinks of because I know I'm on top of the world. Every girl deserve to feel this way. Every girl should do this. Every girl should look like this. Chic. Edgy. Confident. Elegant. Powerful. Beautiful. I love it! I can already hear Beyonce's Run the World (Girls) song playing at the background. Oh I'm totally digging this spread!

Ok, let's move on with the pictures yeaah?
Milla Jovovich for Vogue Paris February 2013 | Photographed by Inez & Vinoodh | Styled by Emanuelle Alt
Photos via Fabfashionfix

Who run the world? Girls! 

Enjoy!

xo,
Ray.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts