Let's end 2012 with red and black!

I haven't post an editorial post in a while and the reason being was because there wasn't any editorials that I liked until recently when W magazine issued Marion Cotillard as their cover for December 2012 issue. I mean what a better and fabulous way to end the year of 2012 with a few spread of amazingly outrageous editorials right? I fell in love with the spread right away, it was just amazing! She looked amazing as always, the set was wicked, all the clothes were beautiful and I love the fact that the colors been used are red and black that's just perfection for me. Oh I just love high-fashion and Marion Cotillard (: She is such an amazing and beautiful women and also a talented actress. I really do admire her. Ahh I want to get my hands on this issue! What do you guys think of the spread?
Marion Cotillard for W Magazine December 2012 | Photographs by Tim Walker | Styled by Jacob K
Photos via wmagazine

I would like to wish all of you a very happy NEW YEAR! I hope 2013 will be another wonderful year for all of us <3 So what are your plans for the new years eve? 

Hope you liked this!
xo,
Ray.

Comments

  1. great photos and inspirations! lovely blog :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    - happy new year♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous inspiration photographs! happy new year


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post !

    Really well found so cool !! ;)

    Just what I needed to start the year :)

    Love and Best Wishes,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. These piccies look fab - nice blog

    http://forcailini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! I love your blog:)
    Following you now hope you follow back:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts