A Lil Bit of the Things I Love Most.

I have no life currently. I am no more in school, done with it last year and since then I've been having a non stop holiday. I do not work but I want to work because I seriously can't take it anymore longer staying at home, it's like you slowly die of boredom seriously. Ever since staying at home well to be quite honest it all started yesterday when I just have to do something that will entertain me somehow. I decided to activate my blogspot here and take pictures because I love photography and I would love to be good in taking pictures. Today when I woke up I grab my sister's DSLR and took a few pictures of some items in my room that are really precious to me (:


My gold sparkly vest and my sister's bag <3




 A few shoes that own;


Thats all for today<3

xo,
RY

Comments

Popular Posts